"It's not necessarily the amount of time you spend at practice that counts; it's what you put into the practice."
Friday 18 May 2018
The refreshed sportscotland Sport Facilities Fund (SFF) is now open for applications. Awards of up to £100,000 are available. Focusing support on those projects that have the greatest impact on participation or progression in sport or physical activity.
The key updates are as follows:
· Greater focus on increasing participation within those groups who are under represented in sport
· New online application system https://sportscotland.org.uk/sff
· 2 submission dates per year
· Single stage application for projects costing up to £250,000
· Maximum award of up to 50% of eligible project cost up to £100,000
· No financial contribution required from clubs or community organisations
· Up to 75% funding for projects serving the most deprived 20% SIMD areas
For full details see the application guidance on the website available for download.