"An athlete cannot run with money in his pockets. He must run with hope in his heart and dreams in his head."
Friday 18 May 2018
The refreshed sportscotland Sport Facilities Fund (SFF) is now open for applications. Awards of up to £100,000 are available. Focusing support on those projects that have the greatest impact on participation or progression in sport or physical activity.
The key updates are as follows:
· Greater focus on increasing participation within those groups who are under represented in sport
· New online application system https://sportscotland.org.uk/sff
· 2 submission dates per year
· Single stage application for projects costing up to £250,000
· Maximum award of up to 50% of eligible project cost up to £100,000
· No financial contribution required from clubs or community organisations
· Up to 75% funding for projects serving the most deprived 20% SIMD areas
For full details see the application guidance on the website available for download.